. EXAM ETHICS CONFERENCES
Implemented in collaboration with sister agencies including Ethics Resource Centre, Safe School Academy International, Potomac Consulting Group as well as supporting and partner institutions. (Calendars, Venues, Platforms including Webinars to be announced).
1Exam Ethics Marshals Online Training, Certification and Induction Course for volunteer and eligible ethics-friendly education stakeholders which covers body of knowledge on: Exam Ethics Marshals Movement; Technical and Integrity Skills for Administration of Credible Exams; Safe school and Campus Safety Compliance and Empowerment Skills; Charter of Education Reforms; Mentorship Skills; Conflict Management Skills; Leadership and Management Skills. Successful participation in the training qualifies volunteers for induction and deployment as Exam Ethics Marshals.
2. Exam Ethics Marshals International Conference on mainstreaming best practices in admissions, training, examination, certification, registration and regulation processes in education. For: Education Leaders including Governing Councils, CEOs and Principal Officers of Tertiary Institutions,Heads of Education Ministries and Agencies, Principals, Head Teachers and Teachers of Basic and Secondary Schools
- Consultative Conference of Education Leaders and CEOs on Ending Campus Cultism and Promoting Campus Safety For: Education Leaders including Governing Councils, CEOs and Principal Officers of Tertiary Institutions,Heads of Education Ministries and Agencies, Principals, Head Teachers and Teachers of Basic and Secondary Schools.
- Senior Executive Empowerment Conference on Anti-Corruption Management Information System ( one-stop, cost-effective comprehensive body of knowledge for understanding and decoding complex information matrix of international, national and state anti-corruption treaties, conventions, protocols, laws; to help comply due diligence and good governance rules and regulations; avoid anti-corruption trigger point and banana peel issues arising from ignorance; and deliver high-impact, award-winning performance)
- Consultative Conference of Public and Private Sector Executives on High Performance Security Leadership in Complex Security Environment. One-stop, cost-effective training and updates on risk, threat and vulnerability assessment audits, emergency preparedness planning and installation of prevention, protective, detection and mitigation measures in complex security environments complicated by inter-play of terrorism, insurgency, kidnapping, hostage-taking, cultism, armed groups, cybercrimes, scams, extortion, robbery.
- High Performance Leadership Skills Empowerment Conference for elected and appointed political leaders and directorate cadre public servants in federal, state and local government agencies. Towards institution building, policy-making, decision-making, communication; conflict management, negotiation, facilitation, enabling, overseeing, change, stress, time, budgeting and financial management Skills for initiating, driving and implementing transformational projects.
- Consultative Conference of Public Service Commissioners and HR Directors on Best Practices Updates on Recruitment Examinations, Training, Motivation and Promotion. Towards building inspired, invigorated, high performance public service workforce with capacity and capability to appreciate and implement government projects as a business with a view to enhancing internally generated revenues in season of resource scarcity. For: Federal, State and Local Government Public Service Commissioners; Directors of Human Resources in Local Governments and Federal and State Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- National Consultative and Capacity Building Conference of Education Leaders and CEOs on Win-Win Conflict Prevention, Resolution and Management for early resolution of disputes and conflicts to avoid escalation, industrial actions, shutdowns, and disruptions of academic calendars in educational institutions. For: Governing Councils, CEOs and Principal Officers of Tertiary Institutions, Heads of Education Ministries and Agencies, SUBEBs, SEMBs, CSOs
- Medical and Health Leaders, CEOs and Practitioners Security Conference Towards Development and Installation of Precautionary, Preventive and Mitigation Best Practices, Protocol and Measures Against Security Risks, Threats and Vulnerabilities for Hospitals and Healthcare Practitioners. For: Medical and Health Leaders, CEOs and Practitioners including Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Nurses and Midwives, Optometrists, Health Records Officers, Medical Rehabilitation therapists.
- Safe School Capacity Building and Consultative Conference of Education Leaders and CEOs on Lessons from Recent Security Breaches in Educational Institutions for risk assessment audits, emergency preparedness and installation of prevention, protective, detection and mitigation measures: terrorism, insurgency, kidnapping, hostage-taking, cultism, armed groups, cybercrimes, extortion, robbery, scams. For: Education Leaders including Governing Councils, CEOs and Principal Officers of Tertiary Institutions, Heads of Education Ministries and Agencies, Principals, Head Teachers and Teachers of Basic and Secondary Schools.